Saturday 3 October 2009

Shopping on the internet

Is it a good thing that no matter what we need or want at any one time we can get it online, I think it is! I get an alert every morning from brandalley.com I don't always look at it fully but every so often something in the subject line will catch my eye, usually when its a brand I love like American Vintage and I just have to log on and have a good nose. They quite often have great stuff and its marked down considerably.

Maybe its just that I love fashion so much that no matter where I am the Internet means I can keep in touch with the latest trend and shocking savings any time I want. If you can then this site particularly is worth checking out but there are loads of others and will be posted here for you when ever I think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment